Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blogging For Boobs

I am guest bloggin today over at Talkin With Teenie for her first annual Blogging For Boobs Breast Bash 2009.   Tina is the daughter of a breast cancer survivor and is having guest bloggers share their breast cancer stories all month long to raise awareness and funds to support those with breast cancer.  I am sharing my own story about dating with cancer and also giving away a copy of my book Breastless in the City.  

So head over to her blog, check out my post and please share the link!

Are you single and going through cancer?  If so are you continuing to date?  What has that experience been like?  Has your cancer diagnosis stopped you from continuing in the dating scene?  

2 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

You are one tough woman and I'd love to win a copy of your book. Found you through Tina's site and your guest post on Dating with Cancer. I'm currently going through radiation and my cancer experience is like a walk in the park compared to yours.

Cathy Bueti said...

Hi Karen! So good to hear from you! I was so honored to be able to share my story with Tina's readers! Glad to met a fellow survivor! Hope you win a copy! Thanks for the comment! :)