Since I have some new followers to this blog I thought it would be fun to post some random things about me!
Here's my top 10 . . .
1. I love to sing and wish I had a better voice!
2. I love to dance and miss the days when I would go clubbing with friends to Webster Hall in NYC!
3. I am so in love with my pug Bosco that it scares me.
4. I am afraid of flying although it hasn't kept me from traveling. I just hate every second I am in the air.
5. I hate to cook much to the dismay of my husband Lou!
6. I love to go to newport, RI and want to live there someday.
7. I always wanted to live in a house by the beach, hek, I still do!
8. I am a total procrastinator. Always cramming the nite before exams, everything last minute. Why can't I just get it done! lol
9. When I was a kid I saw dead people. They didn't scare me at all. I found out years later from seeing pictures that they were dead family members. I believe in life after death and that those who pass on can communicate with us from the other side. I have been to mediums over the years and find comfort in hearing from those I have lost.
10. I believe that everything happens for a reason even the bad stuff because of what it can teach you about the person you are.
What's in your top 10?
PS . . . There is still time to enter my book giveaway! Tomorrow I will be announcing the winner. If you still want to enter just leave a comment! Check out my last post for more info!
I am a self taught artist, writer, photographer, pug lover, chocoholic, cancer survivor and author of the memoir "Breastless in the City".
For me it is all about the journey. Art takes me away to another place. It heals me.
I have fun with mixed media, abstract art, and digital collage. I hope to inspire with you with my creations!