Friday, October 22, 2010

Sharing My Story On WomansDay.com

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by Amanda Greene, an editor at Woman'sDay.com who was working on a story about breast cancer blogging. I was asked to write a narrative of my breast cancer experience and how blogging has helped me along my journey. I was very excited as you can imagine. My piece was included in her article 5 Breast Cancer Bloggers Share Their Stories. I feel so honored for the opportunity to share my voice with so many.

You can check out the article here on WomansDay.com !

Do you have a blog? How has blogging helped you along your own personal journey?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Cathy - I too blogged my way through my journey -

pinkribbontkd.blogspot.com

It was a great way to keep my friends and family informed, it kept me sane, it kept me laughing and it kept me inspired. I, too, express myself though photography and I also do a little 'survivor speaking' - we are very much alike :)

I hope to turn the pink ribbon blog into a book one day, but I have to finish my doctorate first (or my husband will KILL me!)

I am going to try to join you for your book lecture on November 1 in Cornwall. I hope to be able to be there to say "hi!"

Theresa Dering