Saturday, February 23, 2008

6 Things About Me

My new friend Sherry over at Sage and Thyme posted a meme she was tagged for where she had to tell 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about herself. Although she didn’t technically “tag” me she did invite others to participate. So I am going to accept the informal invite! :)

Now, I don’t like to admit that I may be quirky but some of these things probably fit that term! We all have weird habits though don’t we? I am secretly hoping I am not alone here!!

Here goes…..

- I won’t sit in the grass, I don’t even like it to touch my legs when I walk through it

- When I shop for groceries I won’t take the first or last item on the shelf, only from the middle

- I don’t like to drink cold water, only room temperature

- I am afraid to try new foods due to anticipated potential allergic reaction

- I get sea sick

- I have dental phobia (thats a topic for its own special blog! -yikes!)

I am not going to tag anyone mostly because I don’t know many bloggers! But I will invite you guys to participate if the mood strikes you.

Here are the rules:
link to the person who tagged you

share 6 non-important/habits/quirky things about yourself

tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

let each person know you tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog

No comments: